23.03.09: Beijing Blitzers @ Highveld Hitters

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
HHvsBB.png

This round 4 match in the Second Division sees the Beijing Blitzers travel to the Highveld Hitters. They will need luck, as no one knows where Highveld actually is. The Blitzers were last seen around the Bermuda triangle - from next season they are going to be called the Beijing Bermudas.

Both teams must be posted by 2000 GMT.
No spam.​

n00bs are going to lose back to back games against us. We better win this game if we want to win the league. Come on guys, let's smash these Blitzers.

If you need the sim points thing:
Treva - 3 bowling sim points
Dr. Pepper - 3 bowling sim points
Pranav Pathak - 3 batting sim points
Shubhrayu - 2 batting sim points.

:) C'mon HH!!! We rule more than Man D rules.

Last edited:
It should be an interesting match. Each and every player of BB are so much hungry in tasting their first win, but simulator is not allowing us only :p Anyways, after seeing HH's great display of cricket at our home, we have to be very careful in today's game.

Good luck, lads :thumbs

All the Best Mates.... :thumbs

BTW Please, Don't wish our team Best HALF luck, We don't need it. Good Luck or All the best would work out... :p:p

We'll win,surely this time????

Well no words to speak.. We cannot tell till the last ball is being simmed. We all know that simulator for the time being hates BB and MD for some strange reason :p So I am just keeping the fingers crossed and hoping for the best :upray

Having won the last match and defeating BB at home, we stand a great chance to win this. BB is on a poor run and hopefully they'll continue to do so. Carn Hitters!

Unchanged for the 3rd match in a row, looking for the third win in a row.

World's Greatest Team said:
1) Shubhrayu
2) Saladguy
3) Ponting
4) Yousuf
5) Pranav Pathak
6) .Mob (wk)
7) Maney2k9
8) Treva (c)
9) Dr. Pepper
10) Manee
11) Evertonfan

We'll take a normal pitch.

Carn Hitters!

Oh well.We do hope this time the sim favours us or else tough luck guys.Anyways line up to be posted within an hour or so...

Well the choice of normal pitch puts our bowling bit more under pressure. I can imagine only how Mishra was smashed.. :rolleyes: Com'on guys especially our bowlers.. We need to be sharp enough to contain them.

Two things which we are aiming to improve,

• Strike bowlers need to get wickets
  • Strike rate of the batsmen ( last time it went too much defensive :( )

Lets do it guys.. We can do it! :)

Dont worry Suren.This time I will be there to give an awesome start so dont worry ;)I hope bowlers will go economical....

1. Shane Watson
  2. Shalin_Hitter
  3. Yusuf Pathan
  4. Aamir
  5. Funknath
  6. Lumb_Yorkshire
  7. Bladescape
  8. Surendar
  9. Burnsy1
  10. Koutubh
  11. Ishant Sharma
I hope Bladescape bowls well.