Dynamos- L W L
Warriors - L W L

Last time the sides met
10th-14th June - FC round 16

Merseyside Dynamos 255 & 339
Indian Warriors 406 & 191/6

Indian Warriors won by 4 wickets

----------

The Warriors are joint top, whilst the Dynamos are joint bottom. The Warriors had a great run at one point but then lost a game and their form has been like a rollercoaster ever since. The Dynamos on the other hand have had a very steady, consistent form thanks to losing all but one OD game. Both teams won their last OD match and have similiar form so the match will be very close, I reckon.

Teams in ASAP, Dynamos to select pitch

Screw you:p

Dynamos team:

Karachi Xpress
20/20 PRO
Khalek
Feelin Blue?
Afridi118
punterpupnroy
DPRA
Gray Nicols
Brett_lee
Cricketdudemad
Spinksy

No thanks..

Im saying it because we all know what the result is going to be... I will be suprised if we do pick up a win.

Might be a tough game, they have a point to prove and not alot to lose. They're up for it so we better match them.

Come on Donkeys!

Might be a tough game, they have a point to prove and not alot to lose. They're up for it so we better match them.

Come on Donkeys!

Have you lost your memories Jazzy boy :confused: You are a warrior now not anymore donkey :p

I don`t think you should be using the word `us` in this sentence because its just you whose posting random crap.

Posting Random Crap? No, thats you when you post the teams!

We have only won 1 this season! We are the whipping boys of the season.. and I know im not the only one who is getting annoyed with it!

Posting Random Crap? No, thats you when you post the teams!

We have only won 1 this season! We are the whipping boys of the season.. and I know im not the only one who is getting annoyed with it!
Well im getting annoyed too. But im not posting right?? Nobody is. Its just you!!

Users who are viewing this thread