23rd Sept: Donkeys v Bitters (OD FINAL)

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
vbodcup.PNG

Downright Donkeys v Melbourne Bitters @ Shrek's Swamp

This is it, the VB One Day Cup final, as the Donkeys host the Bitters. Two sides yet to get near a final let alone win one in the OD form of the game. This is the weaker side of the Bitters' outfit traditionally, but an improvement this year.

As for the Donkeys, they got sick of losing everything and decided to go for the win instead, and find themselves hosting the final at their home ground, Shrek's Swamp. A potential clash was avoided with the Dragon Slaying Competition Finals, but a capacity crowd of 164.12 (animals included) is expected.

Who can take home the prized VB can?

Teams must be posted by Sunday at 0730 GMT. Donkeys pick the pitch (Excellent, Normal or Poor).

Drew you best get your arse in there before Zorax screws it up for us again :p

tassietiger
Moo
Timofy
Leicester Fox
hxcrocker
Zoraxdoom
Plympilgrim
Drewska
GrayNicolls
barmyarmy
Pal

Excellent Pitch. CARN THE DONKEYS!

If we win this and tassie does well then we can thank Zorax for keeping him in perfect shape for the final by resting him

200 vCash on the Bitters!

C'mon Bitters. We have done so well this season we just need one more win to do something I think no one in the Bitters camp expected to do - win the OD Cup!

Go Bitters! :)

To make it Official,

Bradman
Ben
Lefty, who bats right handed
Simbo, the tool
Sid
Squizy
Duffman
Spinola
Kiwi1st
The other Aussie
Rickyp, gone to sea

To make it Official,

Bradman
Ben
Simbo, the tool
Sid
Squizy
Duffman
Spinola
Kiwi1st
The other Aussie
Rickyp, gone to sea

Hey, my "tool," (Man that sounds wrong) kept us in this game, we wouldnt be here if it wasnt for my middle order saving, so all hail me, failing that, ill settle with a winners medal!

Go Bitters,

Oh and 250+ Cash (Depending on how much i have) In "DA BITTERZ" from Melbourne, man i travel half way across the world just to play, maybe i should move over there :rolleyes:

GO Bitters!!! I've got a lot riding on you!!

Oh don't be suprised, you saw this coming

I wanted to bet 373, but ended up betting just 73 instead. Can you guys change my bet please?

To make it Official,

Bradman
Ben
Simbo, the tool
Sid
Squizy
Duffman
Spinola
Kiwi1st
The other Aussie
Rickyp, gone to sea

How many times do we have to go through this?

I am left-handed. It even says it in my username! :eek:

GO BITTERS!!!!!!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread