Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
jagvslsp.jpg

35over.jpg

After a thrashing win over the Doosras the Bombers return home to the Red Bull Arena to take on the only team to have both won and lost, the Penguins. Will the Bombers stay undefeated or will the Penguins come back with some samurai ████ and reclaim their legendary status? Maybe!

Bombers to choose pitch.

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We will learn from our mistakes in the last match and will comeback strongly in this match. Keep faith guys and do well. "Hail to the Penguins"

RPHKR

National Board President
poor pitch

If you choose the poor pitch , If you won the game , You will have been won in all three pitch , In which you can get good lineups for three pitch .

____

BTW it supports the team which bats seconds in poor pitch. We won the match batting first ! . The team which wins the toss will bowl first in the sim. ( As you're the home team , You've most chance to win the toss )

P Squared

International Coach
( As you're the home team , You've most chance to win the toss )
Another fail post from an alliance member. It doesn't matter whether you're on home turf or not, both the teams have a 1/2 chance of winning the toss. Your logic is so flawed that its not even funny.

RPHKR

National Board President
But in most of the matches (check it), In Cricsim the home team wins the toss in 3:2 ratio :yes

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
lol that's something I've never heard before. Will come back after checking out with my database.

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
But in most of the matches (check it), In Cricsim the home team wins the toss in 3:2 ratio :yes

Really? Honestly, I don't think anyone would have even cared to know that. But I don't think that does make much of a difference as it is not we who take decision whether to bat or bowl first.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It really doesn't matter who wins the toss, what you execute and how, that's what matters only.

Users who are viewing this thread