IPL 26 Apr - Delhi Daredevils vs Royal Challengers Bangalore

Pranav

ICC Board Member
30th match - Delhi Daredevils v Royal Challengers Bangalore

Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi

32.png

So it's 'Yudi v Binnu' today! ;)
Eagerly waiting for the match to begin and expecting Sehwag to continue his demolition, the way he did in the previous match against Punjab.

I hope Delhi uses the same green pitch today.

It's Old Delhi Vs New Delhi... :D

Vettori, deVilliers and Dilshan were part of DD squad for last 3 seasons and now are with RCB. Warner/Sehvag knows them very well, their strengths and weaknesses too. It will be a nice battle for sure. Pitch will be also the same in which DD and KXIP generated 433 runs in 40 overs. :clap

I am looking forward to see which storm will win? Gayle-deVilliers STORM or Sehvag-Warner STORM??? :p

RCB jump to No.2 now. The points table is unbelievably congested and it will take a very brave prediction to find who will make it to the Top 4.

It was a nice game, a competitive one. Delhi had the chance to win it after RCB down with 4 wickets. But their bowlers made mess, especially Irfan Pathan. They should have taken Varun Aaron instead of Umesh yadav. Aweosme fileding in middle overs had paved the way for DD but good finish by Vettori-syed Mohammad. :clap

Anyways, credit once again goes to Gayle-Kohli pair. :thumbs

Had a great watch in the hospital, in all tensions of Dad's health!
Both of them have turned how I was hoping (RCB's win and Dad getting relieved early) :D

Users who are viewing this thread