ICC Board Member
37th match - Chennai Super Kings v Kings XI Punjab

MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chepauk, Chennai

30.png

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I hope Chennai loses this one. Their team is absolutely sh*t (corruption included) and does not deserve to qualify even to the play-offs. Come on Punjab, capitalize on this good first 15 overs and aim for something around 165-170.

jacobfelix

International Coach
I feel they goofed up with their strategy....as soon as Mahmood fell in the 12th over they should have sent in Hussey.....but by the time he came there were only 19 balls remaining...even he didnt have time...

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
at one stage it was looking like punjab may get to 170+ but in the end it was good bowling from csk which restricted punjab to 156

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
surely dhoni should be batting at no 4.saha so far very slow as a result the pressure was mounting on raina and in order to up the required run rate is gone

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
CSK is in big trouble, KXIP has good chance now... Its 99/6. :clap

Hope Piyush Chawla doesn't mess up this time as Bravo/Morkel are still there. :rolleyes

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Oh yes, fantastic effort guys. Great bowling, that's what got the game. Mahmood is such a great addition to the squad.

----------

Thumbs up to Tarapore, the umpire for that brilliant call and not giving it a wide. :thumbs

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I hope Chennai loses this one. Their team is absolutely sh*t (corruption included) and does not deserve to qualify even to the play-offs. Come on Punjab, capitalize on this good first 15 overs and aim for something around 165-170.

Sour grapes! Corruption??? Can you prove it? If you can't, well stop blabbering nonsense. CSK has been the best performing team by far in IPL history. Our worst performance in the IPL is a semifinal spot (Season 2 where we lost in the semifinals). Season 1 finalist, Season 2 & 3 - CHAMPIONSSSSS!!!!

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sour grapes? Lol why! There is absolutely no reason for me to feel that way.

And for the questions you asked me back, well, I don't think that you are so important to me that I should spend my precious time in answering your silly questions. CSK is corrupted and everyone knows that, there is nothing left to prove about it.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Sour grapes? Lol why! There is absolutely no reason for me to feel that way.

And for the questions you asked me back, well, I don't think that you are so important to me that I should spend my precious time in answering your silly questions. CSK is corrupted and everyone knows that, there is nothing left to prove about it.

I am not interested in knowing how much important I am to you. You're not my girlfriend!:rolleyes

This is typical crying when a team has dominated so much in a competition. There will be desperate 'conspiracy happening' theorists who go on harping about how the dominant team might have cheated to get to where they are, etc. Especially when the chairman of the BCCI is also part owner of that side. And when everyone is talking about how corrupted the IPL itself might be, your single pointed accusation on only CSK stems from the fact that you don't like their dominance in the competition.

Users who are viewing this thread