2GK Kits work!!!!!!

f0bstyle

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey guys, 2gk kits work for cricket 2005. I doubled the size of the kit template and made my kit as i normally would. The 2gk kits have better quality for logos in the cut scenes. The problem is that they seem to have variable quality when you are actually playing.

This is the india kit i have made in 2gk. The 1gk kit is on the left for reference. Pay attention to the added detail on the BCCI logo.

Hopefully i can get these kits to work optimally in game, i'll post more screens tommorow night as well

Attachments

• india2gk.jpg
    india2gk.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 194
great work dude...but what is 2gk? but the blue colour seem to be more light..it should have been somewhat darker...slightly....

2GK= 2nd generation kits. These are kits that are double teh size so that you can have higher resolution logos in game for higher detail.

The reason the blue on this india kit is lighter is because i made a totally new kit from scratch. I hand drew the "india" and the tricolor, so that is the main reason it looks different.

The 2gk is gonna good mainly for the caps, which are pretty small. This will enable us to get the finer details of many caps to look proper in game.

hey. This looks AWESOME!! I really hope that you can do this for all the kits. But I think mainly the asian kits need it to show the detail in the logo.

Great work yaar.

btw, think maybe this might work for all graphics files like bats and stumps?

Users who are viewing this thread