2nd T20I England v Australia at Melbourne

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Not looking good so far, English bowling brilliantly as always. Warner is really out of form, lucky to still be out there but at least hes having a swing.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
That was a menacing shot, just a dismissive flick into the crowd.

----------

Tries it again, but he's out

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Not so that time. Paine to come in? Warner still not quite there with his shots.

----------

And Paine it is, this is his best chance to show himself in this format.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
That is what we messed last game. Very impressed with that hit by Paine maybe he can come in and slog it from the start.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Probably wouldn't have been able to do it with the field back though. He got bogged down in his innings of 70 the other night too. I think with Paine you either send him into the Powerplay or hold him back.

----------

The slog by Paine. Nearly got away with it; trust Collingwood to save a catch after clanging it like that.

David Hussey again. Perhaps it is a field of plenty for him?

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Yea that is why I never liked him down there. Good little cameo there, lets see what Dussey gets up to today.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Thank the heavens!

----------

Said everything about Warner's day; had a slog, fell over, couldn't beat the outfield.

Slowcoach

Panel of Selectors
Paine looking like future captaincy material.

Not impressed with David Hussey, scratching around, heaping pressure on himself and others.
Credit Warner's wicket to Hussey.
Now Hussey has to scratch his way to 20 to justify taking so long to get his "start".
Useless batting.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Geez whoever is our T20 captain seems to suck. Ponting, Clarke and now White. Dussey better do something.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Tight decision for White, nonetheless a good, big turning ball from Swann and a big blow for England.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Geez how can you go worse than what Dussey did in the 1st T20I? Do what he did in the 2nd! We get rid of Clarke and we now end up with Dussey doing even worse than he ever did.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Geez whoever is our T20 captain seems to suck. Ponting, Clarke and now White. Dussey better do something.

He did his best, scored eight runs :rolleyes Finch better show his Bashing power tonight :mad

Slowcoach

Panel of Selectors
D.Hussey always looks nervous, I've never seen him do anything under pressure, probably why he's never been given a Test.

Finch looks good so far.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Well best chance for Finch to show what hes got, he was thrown under the bus last innings.

White better get his bowling shoes out as hes going to need to bowl.

----------

Lovely hitting by Finch, needs to move up to 4 he is wasted batting this low.

Users who are viewing this thread