3rd best partnership ODI (hard)

brad352

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
@greencarrot: Your avatar is too bloody big (249.49 KB), it's supposed to be under about 30KB (You have to be nice to the people living in the dark ages with dial up :p)

brad352

Executive member
Forum Rules said:
1) Avatars & Signatures: Please note that we do not allow avatars and signatures that lead to or present sexual, racist content. Avatars can be at most 12K in size and 150x150 in dimensions. Signatures may at most be 80K and take up total screen area of 500x200. This include screen area taken up by BOTH images and text. Please observe these rules strictly. If you note any avatars or signatures that exceed these limits please contact an admin who will take care of the situation. DO NOT take the law into your own hands and confront the member in question.

But 12K is pretty unreasonable, so 30-40 is fine

Mr. koala

Club Cricketer
I dont know why people are going off there face about avatars, I am on 56k and I have never had a problem with them, I dont see why most cant have a avatar up to 200k

some people just need to update there modems or there computers

brad352

Executive member
Mr. koala said:
I dont know why people are going off there face about avatars, I am on 56k and I have never had a problem with them, I dont see why most cant have a avatar up to 200k

some people just need to update there modems or there computers
Oh well, rules are rules

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
hey guyz. Try to stick to the topic of the thread or something related to the forums or the game at least. for the rest we have PM's.

SAC2K4team - those records are cool, but certainly breakable. Go greencarrot!

Last edited:

h-mAin

Club Cricketer
Why u guys were fighting? :p And the avatar discussion..? Let's get back to topic! ;) Nice played mate!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. koala

Club Cricketer
well this is a forum, why can't we speak are minds, and we were not fighting
and thanks they are not are best plays ever, we rest are records for a test match that we are playing, so hope to smash it soon

Mr. koala

Club Cricketer
thanks, I did not even know about this thread until I got home but I am sure this record will not last long any way so I dont see the point in thinking about it to much

Users who are viewing this thread