3rd Feb: Legends v Supersoakers [OD RD3]

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
odgraphicsql4.jpg

pakistanlegendsvssupersvn6.jpg

@ The KAQRA

The Pakistani Legends have been unstoppable so far in this VB Shield competition winning both of their opening 2 OD matches. So far it's been 3 wins from 4 in all competitions with a mix of good batting and bowling. This is the first time this season that these two sides have met and it will be a good contest. Can the Legends stay unbeaten in the short form of the game, winning again agaisnt the Supersoakers?

Before the last Johnny Walker 2nd round match, the Supersoakers had lost all 3 of their 3 2008 season matches. But after a confidence boosting win over the Indian Warriors last week, they will look for their 2nd on the bounce. Some big knocks from Soakers batsman gave them a well deserved first win of the season. Can they push on from that win and make it a 2nd win in a week?

Teams in ASAP

Legends Team:
1) Bilal91
2) Briggsey (vc)
3) Wildwil (wk)
4) zMario
5) zainawan89
6) Alex
7) freddiw
8) treva (c)
9) travder92
10) rabeta
11) Metallica_ACDC

Poor Pitch

Last edited:
Let's go guys. Looking for another win. Hoping to make runs at number 3.

The Legends... this is the team we had been creaming time and again the last few seasons, isn't it? I could never figure out why we had to play them so many times when we were clearly better than they were.

The Legends... this is the team we had been creaming time and again the last few seasons, isn't it? I could never figure out why we had to play them so many times when we were clearly better than they were.

Beat us everytime hey? Well what about one of last seasons game, not the last game against you but the one before that.

SUPERSOAKERS 272/9 50.0 overs
PAKISTANI LEGENDS 273/7 48.0 overs

Pakistani Legends won by 3 wickets

Oooo, you really creamed us there Sohum...

SUPERSOAKERS

1. Vintners
2. Surendar
3. Sohummisra
4. Hooper
5. Nik
6. PaulNixon1
7. nightprowler10
8. Pak_cricketer
9. wolf
10. Usy
11. w3lshrugby (c)

Hey what's happened before is history. The Soakers are embarking on a miracle run. We will not be beaten.

Beat us everytime hey? Well what about one of last seasons game, not the last game against you but the one before that.

SUPERSOAKERS 272/9 50.0 overs
PAKISTANI LEGENDS 273/7 48.0 overs

Pakistani Legends won by 3 wickets

Oooo, you really creamed us there Sohum...
I find it mildly amusing that you had to dig up two matches to find the last time we didn't cream it--great job admitting it as well.

And I didn't say we beat you every game, I said "we creamed you time and again". Which is true.

Sohum you said you creamed us time and time again, therefore it is quite amusing that I only had to dig up two matches to find that you didn't.

C'mon Dean get this game posted ;)

Users who are viewing this thread