3rd Place Final - England vs New Zealand

R

Rangeela

Final is to be played between 25th - 29th July 2003.

Team batting first must submit save game file and screenshots by 27th July

Team batting second must submit save game file and screenshots by 29th July

Teams can change their ctm file by attaching it under this topic by 23rd July

Match: England(Shailesh) vs New Zealand(vetts)

Overs: 20

Venue: Oval

Pitch: Green

Weather: Cloudy/Warm

Toss: England

The same rules will apply which was specifically made for semi finals and final matches. Make sure you read the changed rules for semi finals and final matches which can be found on this forums.

Good Luck!

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

few...i thought rangeela wouldn't let there be a thirdplace play/off! :dbg:

T20

Panel of Selectors
vetts, I'm going with the same team..if yours is changed can you post it here?

R

radaga

This will be a good match, if they both play like they did in there semi finals Shaliesh will win but i think Vetts can do a lot better than that and i will put my money on Vetts.
B) :D :up:

vetts

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'll use the same team too.

Fleming: We were very dissapointed with our performance in the semi-final, and will no doubt be looking to raise our game in this match. It would be dissappointing to go home having won nothing. We have beaten England before in this tournament, but will not be taking them lightly as they are a very good side.

Good luck! I'll post my stats once i have played my innings.

vetts

Club Cricketer
I can't get into the site to download the .ctm file...

vetts

Club Cricketer
Thanks for that... i just could get to the site!

vetts

Club Cricketer
I lost lot's and lot's of early wickets, despite good scoring. 4 had already fallen after only 3 overs!! However, six-wickets down Harris and Oram had a great partership to give NZ a chance in this match and avoid being bowled out two games in a row!!

vetts

Club Cricketer
Good opening spells by Gough and White put England in the driving seat, but the next bowlers failed to back them up. Harmilson did bag the excellent figures of 2/6... highlighting my poor form facing fast bowlers!

vetts

Club Cricketer
Wickets falling certainly didn't help the batsmen, but Harris and Oram did great under pressure and put the kiwi's back in contention.

vetts

Club Cricketer
Le olde Manhattan graph. Looked to be gearing up for a big finish, but the last four overs weren't as good as they could have been. At one point i was hoping for somewhere near 340... but alas, not to be.

vetts

Club Cricketer
Good luck mate. It says to post this, but i'm not sure if you use it or start a new innings.

Users who are viewing this thread