505 Games bringing Ashes Cricket 2013, A Tale of Two Sons, more to E3

ashtonreeves

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
505 Games has announced its product lineup for E3 next week, which will consist of PayDay 2, Brothers ? A Tale of Two Sons, Takedown: Red Sabre, How to Survive, and more.

PayDay 2: Four-player co-op shooter that once again lets gamers don the masks of the original PAYDAY crew (PC, PS3, Xbox 360)

Takedown: Red Sabre: a deadly tactical shooter that is perfect for the player who chooses to engage in deliberate and methodical gameplay as opposed to gamers who want to run in with guns blazing. (XBLA, Steam)

Brothers ? A Tale of Two Sons: two young boys, desperate to cure their ailing father, are left with but one option. They must set out upon a journey to find and bring back the ?Water of Life? as they come to rely on one another to survive. (XBL, PSB, Steam)

How to Survive: a third-person action adventure game that equips players to stay alive in a world where the outbreak of an unknown virus has turned most of the population into zombies. (XBLA, PSN, Steam)

Terraria: heading to mobile platforms so gamers on the go experience all of the digging, fighting, exploring and building that PC and console gamers have been raving about. (out this summer)

Ashes Cricket 2013: includes a brand new game engine creating a truly authentic gaming experience. Batsmen have 360 degree control over shot placement, requiring impeccable placement and timing to build an innings.(PC, PS3, Xbox 360)

source: 505 Games bringing Brothers ? A Tale of Two Sons, PayDay 2, more to E3 | VG247

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
^^^
If AC 13's shown at E3 I would expect a video. I mean what else are they gonna do there? E3 is teh time when the videos are shown and folks actually test the gameplay out (e.g., Madden)

SibiNaayagam

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ashes Cricket 2013: includes a brand new game engine creating a truly authentic gaming experience. Batsmen have 360 degree control over shot placement, requiring impeccable placement and timing to build an innings.(PC, PS3, Xbox 360)[/I]

Is that an official statement?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Here's the full statement:
Rounding out the 505 roster is Ashes Cricket 2013 includes a brand new game engine creating a truly authentic gaming experience. Batsmen have 360 degree control over shot placement, requiring impeccable placement and timing to build an innings. A new line and length bowling system gives bowlers the tools to set plans for batsmen throughout a day?s play and players have complete freedom to set a field of their choice. Ashes Cricket 2013 will release in line with the beginning of the 2013 Investec Ashes Series and will be available for Xbox 360, PlayStation?Network and Windows PC.

The Wii U version keeps getting omitted from these releases - all three owners will be disappointed. I'll also note that all the other games specifically said 'Windows PC via Steam by Valve Corporation' instead of just 'Windows PC' like the AC13 description.

kingoffuel

Club Captain
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Strange demoing a Cricket title at E3, hope it goes well. And hope we get to see some Wii U hands on videos too.

kamy100

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Don?t get to excited, I have just been checking the E3 showfloor plans.

505 games do have a presence but they are showing their games in the meeting rooms rather than on the main showfloor, that means that it will be done behind closed doors and by pre-arranged appointment. Also means that no footage will be leaking out.

SLICKR392

Club Captain
Don?t get to excited, I have just been checking the E3 showfloor plans.

505 games do have a presence but they are showing their games in the meeting rooms rather than on the main showfloor, that means that it will be done behind closed doors and by pre-arranged appointment. Also means that no footage will be leaking out.

:facepalm

Bevab

Staff Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If that's true, I'll admit that 505 Games do know how to keep a secret good.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
They will be releasing press material at the same time - we don't know if that includes AC13, but it's just that a smaller publisher isn't going to get a whole showroom floor to announce stuff.

ambar_hitman

Club Captain
I am sure an E3 trailer with gameplay will be out. And Ross will surely sneak in to have a look at E3 anyways :p

Disappointed that game wont be on Steam though :noway

Users who are viewing this thread