Last time the sides met
3rd-7th March - FC Round 6

Downright Donkeys 141 & 183
Indian Warriors 236 & 92/1

Indian Warriors won by 9 wickets

-----------

Teams in ASAP, Warriors to choose pitch

Last edited:
A few changes. Hopfully h123's recent century will rub of onto this match. Kshitiz is droppd down the order as he learns how to bat properly :p with WC who has been in good form recently being promoted up the order. A poor pitch is being used due to such poor opposition. Once again viral can change any part of this if he wants :)

Poor Pitch

Shan
h123
Highlander
Viral (C)
World Champs
Kshitiz (wk)
Abhas
Shantanu
Maxkarter
Vaibhav
Dr. Pepper

We just need to look at our last performance.
lets repeat the show again. ;)

I would have suggested to play 5 pure bowlers for a poor pitch. But I don't think we have them. :p

And I don't mind batting low down the order as long as I perform good. :p

When I first read the word dropped I was like "Where's the negative rep button?" , and then I read the whole sentence. :p :laugh

Love to bowl on Poor Pitches. :p
It just get me feeling like Murli bowling at Kendy. ;)

Maybe we can win a first class match here Donkeys. Get the drinks ready, pad up and let's get stuck in.

It's up to our bowlers. They've given us a poor pitch, so let em pay for it.

Lets go bodyline. I'll take short mid wicket, therby get in the leg slips. Scion, we'll give you the ball, rip em to shreds. I want to see Warrior blood on this pitch, people. Lets kill em!

But be nice :)

Have nothing to say.:p
So, GO IW>>

It's up to our bowlers. They've given us a poor pitch, so let em pay for it.

Lets go bodyline. I'll take short mid wicket, therby get in the leg slips. Scion, we'll give you the ball, rip em to shreds. I want to see Warrior blood on this pitch, people. Lets kill em!

But be nice :)

:cheers A large glass of Vodka before game will do alright. Remember we can only dronk on 1st day of match.

And we always play on poor pitch in Swamps. But its poor for us and good for visitors.

Users who are viewing this thread