7th June: Supersoakers v Warriors

Cricketing lesson number 1:
If the pitch is excellent, playing 2 pure bowlers and 2 all rounders is going to concede a lot of runs.

O W N E D :D what a start from us :banana2 byw, what took you so much time to get rid of the last wicket :rolleyes: :mad anyway, time for party and Zorax is invited to IW camp for the ......... :p

Thanks to the whole team for providing our campaign a start, which was truly the Warriors style (as I demanded :D).

brilliant stuff,
Btw i got 3 wickets in opening match.:banana2
look like i am becoming a pure bowler

Another boring economic spell by me. Rather have taken 5 wickets.

Cricketing lesson number 1:
If the pitch is excellent, playing 2 pure bowlers and 2 all rounders is going to concede a lot of runs.

Ok lesson. Giggity Giggity and Nightprowler are both pure bowlers get your facts right before pitching in with jibes.

Re-sim please. Thank you very much and goodnight.

*stares blankly* were you serious?:what

Considering 10 of our overs had to be bowled by batsmen because the simmer put one of our bowlers down as a batsman (and put another bowler as an all-rounder) I would say we would have a fair case, would you not?

Considering 10 of our overs had to be bowled by batsmen because the simmer put one of our bowlers down as a batsman (and put another bowler as an all-rounder) I would say we would have a fair case, would you not?
Yup, especially since it disadvantaged our team...

Re-sim please, suprising that Dean hasn't posted again in this thread...

Users who are viewing this thread