7th June: Supersoakers v Warriors

Yup, especially since it disadvantaged our team...

Re-sim please, suprising that Dean hasn't posted again in this thread...

Why re sim??

Last season, same happen with us, i think most probably in semis.

Well, I am disappointed that this wasn't realised by the simmer before this was even posted, however, it has been posted and there is very little that can be done about it now. Obviously I would like a re-sim and if the Warriors agree that would be a good show of sportsmanship, but if it doesn't I just hope that the cricsim staff make sure this doesn't happen again.

Why re sim??

Last season, same happen with us, i think most probably in semis.
The same thing couldn't have happened at the end of the season. The problem here is that the averages for the players are incorrect in the sim, probably because the players changed their type from last year. Unless you guys decided to change your player types right before the semi.

Every Soakers will echo the same thing

And? I don't see what's wrong with it. I thought Tom's post was very sporting. If the Warriors agree to a re-sim then we should do one, if not then lets just make sure it doesn't happen again. I don't read it as demanding a re-sim so you shouldn't have a problem with it.

Match has got over long time back... so lets move ahead rather than thinking to re-sim.. ;) No doubt on Warriors domination, because we are dominating even in the FC match too.

'Domination is our habit!', slogan of warriors this season. :D :p

What would be nice if the simmer came in and posted. Instead of just ignoring the situation.

Users who are viewing this thread