A couple of questions

Bergkamp_Rawks

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi everyone.

I wanted to know how I can bowl really fast..even if I choose All Stars and Mcgrath or Lee are bowling, I get a maximum speed of 72 MPH while the CPU can get 89 or 90 MPH. While bowling, I use S to set the cursor and then while pressing 1, I press S again to bowl.
I noticed that the bowling cursor in the bottom left is only used to control leg and off cutters.

Also, I am just unable to set a custom field. When I choose that option, pressing 1,2,3etc. doesn't highlight any fielders. Anyone done this successfully?

One last question...i applied patch 2.0 but patch 3.0 refuses to install, saying that the gob file is unrecognised. All I changed were the bats. Do the original bats have to be in place to install the AI patches?

Thanks

Originally posted by Bergkamp_Rawks

Also, I am just unable to set a custom field. When I choose that option, pressing 1,2,3etc. doesn't highlight any fielders. Anyone done this successfully?

Thanks

Even though the game indicates that you need to press 1, 2, 3, it points to the normal control buttons s, w, d (if you are using the keyboard).

Users who are viewing this thread