a discussion about pitches

mikehextall1

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
are the pitches we play on in BLIC going to dictate the outcome of matches, for example if we play a game in india is it going to be pointless playing any seamers cos the wicket does nothing or is someone like chaminda vaas going to be able to swing the new ball, is a turning wicket going to look like a sand pit and is a green seamer going to look like my front garden? not all seamer friendly wickets look like the field you walk the dog in and not all the spinning wickets look like a beach so i hope that the wickets are accuratley thought out and react to all kinds of bowling and not just 1

Pitches are supposed to behave very realistically in BLIC, deteriorating over time, and the new screenshots of the pitches look great. I think you can also choose how quickly the pitches deteriorate, but that could just be the ball. I'm not too sure on that one.

joem87 said:
Pitches are supposed to behave very realistically in BLIC, deteriorating over time, and the new screenshots of the pitches look great. I think you can also choose how quickly the pitches deteriorate, but that could just be the ball. I'm not too sure on that one.
if they have implemented that...then wow!

that will be a great feature im sure, cant wait till i get the game owww

in 50 over game you can see the foot prints and marks on the game and it changes through out the innings :D

Users who are viewing this thread