A Strange Bug

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I use a joypad, but also use the keyboard to create my own fields. I have had no problem doing this with fast or medium bowlers. However when i go to do it with a spin bowler, the normal 5 custom fields which you can chage no longer have number by them. they all just say custom field. so when i change it, the game auto saves and i exit and use save tweak to use my controller again, it dosent work and the field is back to how it was before i changed it. It works with every type of bowler except spin, whats going on?

Hope this makes sense ;)

You been smoking drugs?

But seriously never tried so im going to be as much help as Ti*s on a bull.

Originally posted by madmattg
You been smoking drugs?

But seriously never tried so im going to be as much help as Ti*s on a bull.

after reading it i only just get what im on about. its not saving the changes i make to the fields with spin bowlers but its saving the changes with every other type of bowler. as i was saying you have 5 custome fields, ie 1,2,3,4 & 5, but when i select spin, it just says custom field with no numbers, i think this may be linked as to why its not saving the changes but im not sure

I got the gist of what you were saying, still you guys try some strange sh*t.

Reason S&M palours are in business I suppose.

It happens on the PS2 version too. Once you have created 5 pre set fields eg test - swing, seam and spin. ODI - swing and seam, you have used all 5 presets so are unable to have a 6th field for one day matches spin.

I dont know if the custom fields that are created on the PC are saved so that when you next go into play the game they still exist or not but thats what seems to cause the problem of PS2. If you try to go into one of the custom fields when it does not show numbers then the game crashes!

Hope this makes sense!!

Basically, I have the same as The_gas.

On the pc, I have created 3 fields - all for fast bowlers.

These are 'custom 1', 'custom 2' and 'custom 3'

I still have 'custom 4' and 'custom 5' available.

For medium pacers, I have 'custom 1' through 'custom 5' all unused and available

The custom field options for spin bowlers are all listed as 'custom' but without the numbers, and have been from the start of the game. I have not tried to edit a field for the spinners yet so I do not know whether I can.

Anyone managed this yet?

[edit] ps. I only use keyboard.

I have the problem for leg-spin and left arm orthodox, only in first-class and tests. I can't change them, but they match custom 1 for fast bowlers. So make custom one for quicks the field you want for your spinner

speaking of strange bugs...

has anyone else seen when short third man dives and catchs it... he keeps on diving... also when th bowler got a wicket once... he kept on running downt h wicket... he went down to third man!

Originally posted by the twin
I have the problem for leg-spin and left arm orthodox, only in first-class and tests. I can't change them, but they match custom 1 for fast bowlers. So make custom one for quicks the field you want for your spinner

This is exactly the bug I get too. Right arm off spinners work ok though.

Users who are viewing this thread