Abort Message!

WCC_bowler

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Whenever I load up Cricket 2005 I get this error:

And I can't find the fsh file in my root directory or have never come across it, does someone have the fsh file or know what is wrong? :help

It sounds like a 4GB bat pack problem. Are you using an updated roster without the 4GB bat pack installed?

I am using the updated roster which has most of the new international cricketers created (don't know who made it though) and I am using the 2GB Batpack, and have been for a while but this error only happened for the first time tonight.

Does anyone know what the problem might be then?

The problem is that one of the players uses a bat which is a 4GB bat pack one. You either need to download the 4GB bat pack or use a different roster.

Farrukh_|$B said:
reinstall ur cricket 2005 maybe ur .big is corrupted :rolleyes:

Nope. Not the problem.

barmyarmy said:
The problem is that one of the players uses a bat which is a 4GB bat pack one. You either need to download the 4GB bat pack or use a different roster.

Nope. Not the problem.

ok as u say :p

Ok, I've done that and I don't get that error anymore, but now this one comes up:

Do you know anything about the error Colin? :help

Yup, that's a faces error. Make sure the faces.bat file has been run and the faces extracted properly.

Done, thanks Colin! Game is running fine now, im off to play the last day of the first test with your Save Game :hpraise

Users who are viewing this thread