venus_jup

School Cricketer
X Rebels
Profile Flag
Netherlands
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hello Guys!

We have a passionate tight knit community on our discord server (only about 15 members) that hosts monthly auctions ranging from T20, ODI and Tests based on real life stats by a specially designed accurate simulator which was made by one of our members. It is by far the best simulator I've come across. It runs on a python program so we can sim 500-1000 games within a couple of minutes easily contributing to much higher accuracy.

We are looking for new members to join our auctions to infuse new life and make it more diverse! We have franchises where in you can own your own franchise, retain players over auction cycles just like in real life. There is no reward and the purpose is to have fun, play around with stats and strategising with your fellow online peers!

Please send me a message if you are interested or have any further questions or want the discord server link! It is worth a try imo! :D

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Too many liabilities in our bowling. Bhuvi, Axar, Ashwin..

Hello Guys!

We have a passionate tight knit community on our discord server (only about 15 members) that hosts monthly auctions ranging from T20, ODI and Tests based on real life stats by a specially designed accurate simulator which was made by one of our members. It is by far the best simulator I've come across. It runs on a python program so we can sim 500-1000 games within a couple of minutes easily contributing to much higher accuracy.

We are looking for new members to join our auctions to infuse new life and make it more diverse! We have franchises where in you can own your own franchise, retain players over auction cycles just like in real life. There is no reward and the purpose is to have fun, play around with stats and strategising with your fellow online peers!

Please send me a message if you are interested or have any further questions or want the discord server link! It is worth a try imo! :D
I am interested.

Disharies

#ready2strike
RCB...
LQ
Sydney Thunder
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Nepal
I am inn too

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
@venus_jup , I'd be very interested in testing the simulator. Please ask the developer if he is prepared to allow us to use it in our Cricket Leagues section.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Sure, why not

ddrap14

Shitposter in Chief
AUS..
Brisbane Heat
Profile Flag
Australia
I'd definitely be interested in taking a look!

Users who are viewing this thread