Online Cricket Games Owned
Like the Ad Boards that iv made??.....

pepsi2pc.jpg

tensports9vl.jpg

maxespn5rj.jpg

u can download them from my downloads thread
http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=13218

tell me wot u fink!

nice nice. but i never got to see the crowd this close. thanks ;)

ye, u notice the guy in the bottem right corner... he is wearing an England Kit!, i think hes in the wrong match though, i was playing westindies V india! lol

no i didnt notice that. i just noticed the zoomed in crowd. but now that you mentioned it, there are alot of those guys. lol

hits109 said:
ye, u notice the guy in the bottem right corner... he is wearing an England Kit!, i think hes in the wrong match though, i was playing westindies V india! lol

That chap with the england shirt is always there !!! If you guys look closely there is also one with the westindies shirt (On the extreme left and in the first row in the pepsi adboard screenshot) !!! The crowd is a standard one used throughout all game modes, although the attendance differs from match to match !!!

Hariz said:
That chap with the england shirt is always there !!! If you guys look closely there is also one with the westindies shirt (On the extreme left and in the first row in the pepsi adboard screenshot) !!! The crowd is a standard one used throughout all game modes, although the attendance differs from match to match !!!

oh yeeee, i see the west indies guy!! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread