Adriano123's Graphic Downloads(few loading screens released)

adriano123

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hey i just posted some pics of my bat which i wanted u to wait..i couldnt wait to play wid my real bat in the game so i tried doing it myself.pleez check it and say wat u think abt it.The first time ever i made a bat or any thing in C2K5..some changes..the handle, couldnt make it frm the pic so put the slazenger blue handle which looks more nice,and as i its my 1st try so u would c a bigggg Mistake (U can see it clearly in the screenshot ;) .By the way do u think i can bcme a good bat maker..

Attachments

• sc12.bmp
    68.3 KB · Views: 237
  • scr1.bmp
    72.7 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:
Ive split the post here,because as Surendar said,its better if you showcase your downloads(bats etc) in a thread of your own.Good luck with your downloads.

Sid.

adrian9o ..nice looking bats...but i think u swapped the front end and the back side graphics of the bat...i mean the one on the front should be on the backside of the bat and the one on the back should be on the front face of the bat...mate...but nice crisp looking bat....make an irfan titan please.....

nice start there mate......good Bats there..keep it up..
cheers

ok i will work on the irfan titan once i gets good pics of it .and i will try to correct the front and back side that was the big mistake..any1 knws good sites for bat pics..

Fantastic Start Adriano i hope all your work is going to be of this high quality :)

i have started working on the requested irfan titan bat but i have already seen 2 or 3 bats of it on the forums..So i have got pics of the new Irfan Ace.It is similar but is much cooler..SHud i make that or The Irfan TItan

problem wid fshed

i Have made the Irfan ace bat bat but when i am loading the bat in Fshed some error is coming and the bat pics isnt coming properly even with the first bat i made its coming now ,i will post the screenshot please tell wat wrong..

By the way here is the bat preview donno how it will look like in the Game

Attachments

• e3.jpg
    e3.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 154
  • irfan ace.jpg
    irfan ace.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 154
i think the bat has too many bytes u need to hex edit them out

duded64 said:
i think the bat has too many bytes u need to hex edit them out
man i deleted all the 00 by hexeditor in the end there were 4 sets of these 00 while accordin to the toturial there are 2 . Is d prb coz of ths.

Irfan ace

here is the irfan ace ..If U Like it and the CA crescent i will release them..

here is the irfan ace ..If U Like it and the CA crescent i will release them..And by the way as i am new to bat making can some1 tell me how to do the handle of the bats frm the pics.I didnt get any idea frm the tutorial and am using handle of already made bats with similar colour...

Attachments

• irf1.jpg
    irf1.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 140
  • irf1.jpg
    irf1.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 140
  • irf2.jpg
    irf2.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 138

Users who are viewing this thread