Advice - Best Way to Replace All Teams

Culmernation

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi all,

Obviously big fan of the game and loving it so far but I want to start my career mode. I'm a bit OCD when it comes to starting my career, I like to have all teams downloaded and updated before I start. On previous games we had a list of best teams to download but we don't seem to have one for cricket 19 (that I can find anyway).

I know that creating such lists can be a real pain so I'm not asking for someone to drop anything and make one but are there some useful threads I can look at in order to compile a list of usernames for myself?

Thanks all

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Hi all,

Obviously big fan of the game and loving it so far but I want to start my career mode. I'm a bit OCD when it comes to starting my career, I like to have all teams downloaded and updated before I start. On previous games we had a list of best teams to download but we don't seem to have one for cricket 19 (that I can find anyway).

I know that creating such lists can be a real pain so I'm not asking for someone to drop anything and make one but are there some useful threads I can look at in order to compile a list of usernames for myself?

Thanks all
The first post of my thread is up to date (mostly). That has a link to a breakdown of my shares, if it helps.

ASHES_FAN

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Hi all,

Thanks all
same with me. I downloaded friedlele's teams to get the official logos and uniforms. Then I just looked at the squad and took note of which players still needed to be downloaded. Teams I am still waiting for updated faces are Afg, WI, SL, BNG, PK(some are really nice, some need work)

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
same with me. I downloaded friedlele's teams to get the official logos and uniforms. Then I just looked at the squad and took note of which players still needed to be downloaded. Teams I am still waiting for updated faces are Afg, WI, SL, BNG, PK(some are really nice, some need work)
The wait will be shorter if you do them yourself.

ASHES_FAN

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
The wait will be shorter if you do them yourself.
i'm horrible at it unfortunately. I've tried doing a couple but just am not able to get the quality of work some people get.

Users who are viewing this thread