Afl 2008

I am not sure what the team was I understand that Ryan Cook played and Nathan Brown played for Collingwood.

I also hear that Jay Shultz and Graham Polak were injured last night in their win over Sydney in NSW in the regional challenge. There was a good crowd of over 8,000 there last night as well.

Was a very good win from the Saints last night. Was a very entertaining affair. Let's see who they face in the Grand Final, either Hawthorn or Adelaide. Scores level at half time at Aami Stadium.

Collingwood haven't won one game in there pre season. The dockers are playing them round 1 at the 'G' so hopefully the pies are still sloppy by than.

A Hawks player went down with what looked like a knee injury, not sure who it was and how bad the injury was.

Collingwood haven't won one game in there pre season. The dockers are playing them round 1 at the 'G' so hopefully the pies are still sloppy by than.

Collingwood have always had a slow start, they'll probably win either their last pre-season game, or the 2nd last and be ready for round one I would imagine the whole senior team will play the final game of the pre-season.

But last season in Round one we were sloppy most of the game, so I just hope we kick into hear.

Last edited:
Lets hope it's not the same knee he has already had 2 knee reconstructions on. Crows into the NAB Cup Grand Final against St.Kilda next Saturday night at Aami Stadium. Can't Wait :D:happy

It's been a woeful pre-season for knee injuries at the moment there has been like 8 ACL injuries...not to mention there has been other injuries as well.

Franklin almost ended Adelaide's NAB Cup campaign just like he ended Adelaide's season last year in that memorable elimination final. :D

So anyone think the pre-season comp curse will strike again? Of late it seems anyone that wins the cup has a bad year the same year they win the cup.

I had hoped Carlton would do the Nab Cup/Spoon double...:p

Freo lost.... again, it is only the dockers who could throw away a game 2 weeks in a row. What a terrible final quarter against the kangas.

I read on another forum that apparently some Freo supporters were not entirely happy with the performance of the Dockers last night.

It was shocking again its not the fact they lost an almost went goaless in 2nd half its the way they played.

Overusing the ball,missing targets,handballing to a teammate under pressure etc etc.
We were fantastic in game 1 of nab cup no messing round with the ball.
Since that game we have copied how poorly eagles played and overused the ball.

Good news was atleast 10 players from our top 22 were out.
Just gotta stop overusing it an we will do fine.

Freo are one of my tips for the 8. If they keep playing like they did yesterday, they won't make it :p

I had them down as making it last season, with the additions of Tarrant and Soloman I expected that to have given them that edge to go a bit further in September but they seemed to implode.

They wont make the eight. They are back to their old ways. I would be suprised if they make the eight, let alone a home final. I wish im wrong though. carn freo.

Users who are viewing this thread