Afl 2008

I got a random question. Did you Freo supporters just randomly started supporting AFL when Fremantle was brought into the AFL, or were you West Coast supporters? Just curious. Like i go for my Essendon because my dad and my grandparents used to live in Essendon, so therefore they were fanatic. Just curious how you guys started as Freo supporters. :)

Always gone for sth fremantle in WAFL
Followed eagles coz they were only WA team and when they first joined most there players came from sth an east fremantle.

Soon as fremantle joined i jumped to them from day 1.
An never looked back.

Their supporters are real footy supporters, we have a terrible year an instead of losing members we gain another 3000.

Unlike weagles which is more for the rich upperclass snobs,girls that jumped on coz they thought players were hot and others that are just sheep that jump on the bandwagon while there doing well but as soon as they struggle they jump right off again.

I got a random question. Did you Freo supporters just randomly started supporting AFL when Fremantle was brought into the AFL, or were you West Coast supporters? Just curious. Like i go for my Essendon because my dad and my grandparents used to live in Essendon, so therefore they were fanatic. Just curious how you guys started as Freo supporters. :)

Well, my dad did support the eagles but he always went for south freo, and of course he used to live in fremantle before we moved to claremont. So i have always gone for freo for as long as i have followed AFL.

News is that Stevens has again injured his neck at training and it could be career over for him.

If its Nick Steven's your talking about Brett Ratten said on the news that if it was a home and away match then he would have played but they didnt want to risk him because he had general soreness.

Sam Newman has been diagnosed with prostate cancer, apparently had surgery last night. - Nine News.

If its Nick Steven's your talking about Brett Ratten said on the news that if it was a home and away match then he would have played but they didnt want to risk him because he had general soreness.

I just read on another forum that he had an injury to his neck.

Most of them are turncoats.

However there a few who just cant stand West Coast.

Thier loss.

I just read on another forum that he had an injury to his neck.

Muscle strain from the gym, apparently.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sport/afl/story/0,26576,23323666-19742,00.html

Last edited:
Freo lost...... yes again:rolleyes::mad:. By 50 odd points in over 40+ degree heat in Adelaide so imagine what it would be like in the sun. Freo just are terrible, they will be 12th this year IMO:crying

Collingwood won their final praccy match 108-90 against the Hawks last night Rocca kicked 3, Didak 3, Cloke 2. Buddy got 3 for the Hawkers.

Thrilling last quarter coming up in the NAB Cup Grand Final. Only 3 points in it. GO CROWS :happy:happy:happy

Stkilda come away with the NAB cup. But they have a few injuries that may cost them early on in the season if they didn't have their first 5 games at telstra dome.:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread