Afridi: Unusually Talented or just Mad

Anyone said 'both' yet?

Becuase that's what I think.
I did.

And I doubt the Aussies could have changed Afridi's mind-set. They would just improve his bowling, get his batting technique a little bit better, but he'd still be a hit-and-miss kinda guy. He would do better than now, but not a great deal. He just isn't that motivated with his batting. He has fun with it, and entertains that crowd, and thats all he cares about.

Mate...Tell me the last time when he wasnt selected in the ODI squad! He has been a permanent member of the Pakistan ODI team since over 2 years!

I know that, that's why I put all his ODI stats down. I'm talking real cricket, TEST cricket.

Let Afridis be Afridis. They just want to enjoy the game and entertain the crowds.

yeah, useless thread IMO! spot on.

PCB want him in the team because More then half of Pakistani people want him in the team. If thats the case, then you can't help it. However..

He did do odd against India. 31 off 32 balls, a four and a six, then got out to a crazy shot. Was set in, and got out when he tried to attack. Poor fella :p
Bowling was top class as always.

Yeah people count him as a Batting allrounder and expect too much.. His bowling is much better then his batting, that makes him a very good Bowling-Allrounder. But then I like him to open against India in India, don’t ask why.

Users who are viewing this thread