AK's Graphics(new Lmprd sig, KP,R.pontin,dhoni,gilly wall)-plezzzz reply

adriano123

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hey guyss....i am pretty new to photoshop but still managed to make some wallpapers...chk em out and tell me how they are....

Attachments

• blue1 copy.jpg
    blue1 copy.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 57
  • AK-47 cop4y.jpg
    AK-47 cop4y.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
The football wallpaper is very good for a newbie but i'm not sure about the gun

ok chk this wallpaper out.... i really love it.....

Attachments

• drgba1 copy.jpg
    drgba1 copy.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 160
That's a decent wallpaper, except that you have a cheating diver who plays for Chelsea on it ;). Only joking, good player.
I think I know the tut you have followed, I think I used it for my C. Ronaldo one.
I think it would be even better if you made it Blue and made the word "Drogba" more visible. Apart from that, very good.

hey man i am pretty new to photoshop...can u give me some tips or tutorials on how to cut pictures very properly as i can never get them right and the renders i use are limited...and if u have some wallpaper tuts pm me.....and some help on text....never get them right...

Last edited:
Edit: Chris Gayle

Last edited by a moderator:
To cut pictures, what I do is:
Use the magic wand tool to select the parts you want to delete that it can do, if it stards cutting away parts of the person, undo (ctrl+z) or step backward (ctrl+alt+z) and zoom in on that part and use the lasso tool carefully to cut round it.

Some people do it different ways, some people use the eraser, some people use polygon lasso, some people use magnetic lasso, some people use the pen tool. If you feel comfortable with one, practice at it and you will get better at it.

For text using a 1px or 2px stroke of a contrasting colour usually makes it stand out and look better, also some good fonts are needed.

Matt's Photoshop Resource Pack is very useful, I suggest you download that when it gets uploaded again.

thanks man....but didnt get wat u said abt the text .....by the way my new wallpaper...pretty similar to the drogba 1 but different player

Attachments

• afridipsd copy.jpg
    afridipsd copy.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 153
Another Wallpaper....i am on a roll :D.....so far i guess my best...coz i havent some tutorial or somethin....mixed the background myself..

Attachments

• sheva copy.jpg
    sheva copy.jpg
    324.4 KB · Views: 133
VERY good start. By far one of the best starts of a thread i've seen.
Stick to it, boy. You'll go far in the art of Photoshop GFX. :p

Users who are viewing this thread