Requests Accepted Ali's Creations - ENG 2017 kits update (shared)

B

Bigby Wolf

Good Work Mate! Considering how unasumming and dead this download forum is well done to put time and effort to make these mods.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Awesome work bro @AliB Kits look so realistic. You've improved so much. KIU! :clap

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Awesome work bro @AliB Kits look so realistic. You've improved so much. KIU! :clap
Most of the, were done by Fred last year, which just had minor changes, except the MI and KKR all of them are solely done by him. :)

Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India

Game0Tron

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
What are the steps to put all these things into the game? I mean, I did the other sponsors but this one is pretty confusing and I dont wanna mess my game up. Do I just extract the whole rar into the textures file as it is? And do I extract the pants/hats/tops folder as it is or separately blahblah I'm confused :p:p

Edit: I don't have any folders like tops and pants from the beginning of me downloading the game..just telling you I'm pretty sure I deleted it once cuz everything was bugged

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
What are the steps to put all these things into the game? I mean, I did the other sponsors but this one is pretty confusing and I dont wanna mess my game up. Do I just extract the whole rar into the textures file as it is? And do I extract the pants/hats/tops folder as it is or separately blahblah I'm confused :p:p
Yes. Additionally download IPL teams under my name for getting the combinations right. Read the line written for Gujarat in the above post.

Game0Tron

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Yes. Additionally download IPL teams under my name for getting the combinations right. Read the line written for Gujarat in the above post.
Thanks a ton mate :)

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Nice work but why are the colors looking so dull?
Switched DOF to LQ, doesn't make a huge difference to the fps but a massive difference to pleasure of playing! BTW just remembered that didn't make jumper and vest for england kits, will lok into in a while.

Bluebagger

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Looks good mate. The pink kit looks like a rugby jersey what have they done there!

steve121157

Banned
I've installed the latest England kits, but in Test matches some players (as below) have different tops with a wide red band, but without the NatWest logo and England badge.
How can I get them all to wear the same top as Stuart Broad and Jonny Bairstow in the screenshot?

Eng kit.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread