1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar !!!
Mike-Ehrmantraut.jpg

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Sachin has played 96 T20s but one T20I - as well as being Orange Cap in 2010 in IPL. Viv hasn't played T20 cricket at any professional level. They are not comparable.

Not part of the two rules - but if @liveinasociety disagrees with him; happy to replace with Dilshan. But I feel like he should be OK as he was a genuine T20 player with a strong record.
Yea ye is a great pick for T20s. No doubt about it.

But this draft is All Time T20 World Cup XI and not just overall All Time T20 XI.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
Fair enough - my bad. Misunderstood the rules: Replaced with Tillakaratne Dilshan

Ahmad94's team:

1. :aus: :bat: Matthew Hayden
2. :nz: :wk: Brendon McCullum
3. :sri: :bat: Tillakaratne Dilshan
5. :ned: :ar: Roelof Van Der Merwe
6. :wi: :ar: Andre Russell
7. :wi: :ar: DJ Bravo
8. :afg: :bwl: Rashid Khan
9.?
10. ?
11. :nz: :bwl: Shane Bond

Bevab

Staff Member
I assume I'm fair game for making my next pick.

I'll choose :aus::bwl:Shaun Tait as my pick. The erratic pacer played in only one WC but was arguably the standout bowler of the tournament with his fiery pace being borderline unplayable at times and an economy rate of just around 5.5 (no other pacer is even remotely close to that barring Hamid Hassan who only played two games). Unplayable at times may very well be used as Tait's career story as he wandered from game to game hoping that his body held up to the rigors of international cricket and he could nail down his own accuracy. There was always the sense of Tait being very experimental in a lot of the bilaterals he played, pushing his body to the limits. However he was on top of his game for both the ODI and T20I WCs he featured in and his yorkers and short balls were well mixed to keep batters guessing throughout the tournament. Unfortunate for him that his one bad over in the entire tournament came up against Pietersen seeing it like a football in the final after Watto's dismal spell forced the Aussies to bowl Tait much earlier than they would have wanted him to.

Tait's role in my side will be a bit different than how the Aussies used him in the WC. He was primarily utilised as a powerplay wicket taker right off the bat and whilst he will bowl an over in the powerplay for us... more often than not his second over may be pushed to the end of the powerplay or the proper middle overs. He'll be tasked with bowling at least one over in the death overs like he did for Australia but we'll have him bowl two at the death on most occasions. If there's a match-up that favours Tait though we'll give him the time and space to make effective use of it. He'll be the side's enforcer primarily and a premium wicket taking option on the side.

1. :aus: :wk: Adam Gilchrist
  2. :eng: :bat: Alex Hales
  3. :ind: :bat: Virat Kohli
  4. :os:
  5. :sri: :ar: Angelo Mathews
  6. :os:
  7. :pak: :ar: Shadab Khan
  8. :os:
  9. :aus: :bwl: Shaun Tait
  10. :ned: :bwl: Paul van Meekeren
  11. :nz: :bwl: Trent Boult

@liveinasociety to continue, @ahmedleo414 to fill out his missing picks.

Paranoid Kendroid

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
AUS..
RCB...
The Boys
liveinasociety's XI:

01. :pak: :bat: Mohammad Rizwan