All time teams, etc. only kits are missing

Ajit

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I finally got these teams playing, but they don't play on field.

I changed the teams for a C&G trophy to V Chr XI,Aus 80,Win 80,At Aus,At eng,At nzl,robots,... (see pic).

If you consider that region in roster.pak/user0x.sav where squads,... are stored, you'll find that just after the squad(20 players), there is a byte which is 00 for Aus,01 for Ban,02 for Border,... These numbers decide which teams are playing(not any offsets), if I change these to 37,38,39,<not 3a coz its for All Stars>,3b,3c,... It simply puts Aussie squad+line-up+... in Aus 80,...

In this way, I got this to work, there are overall 13 unavailable teams. I had all teams as CPU so it played an entire tourney where All Stars ended up winning, beating User Team 1.

In the zip there is one file with all teams as CPU, so you could yourself test it out.
The other, user07.sav is the file just before finals, with All Stars as user, when you play the game, it crashes after sometime on the loading screen.

It means that only kits for these teams don't exist.

Now, does anyone know where in gob it is mentioned that "this is the kit file for this team",... if you edit the gob you'll find some file names written if you search for "txd4ps2.elf",

dsedb -r run txd4ps2.elf /pub/Project/Cricket/Data/Kits/White/AllTime/AllStar/team_png/team_ps2.lst
dsedb -r run txd4ps2.elf /pub/Project/Cricket/Data/Kits/White/Australia/NSW/team_png/team_ps2.lst

etc. Here the unavailable teams aren't mentioned, but there is team_ps2.lst written towards the end, anyone knowing where these files exist.

In my opinion, these(or similar) files have the path(inside gob) for kit files, suppose we change these paths for ATAus,etc to Aus,etc. we may somehow get Aus kits to work for ATAus,...

then we may get these teams to work.

Attachments

• C2004RUNOUT 2005-01-29 12-18-08-18.jpg
    C2004RUNOUT 2005-01-29 12-18-08-18.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 71
  • user06.zip
    244.5 KB · Views: 10
No, only IDs of players are mentioned, face numbers(not faces, only numbers) are there for the players in the player region in roster.pak/savs. Faces are included only in the gob.(Unfortunately, only 25)

If the faces are not displayed then what is the use of playing them without correct faces hope I am making since, Think about it.

That's not what I meant.

In the squad region inside roster.pak/savs(you perhaps don't know what it is) there are only player IDs mentioned, so if I convert Aus region to AT Aus, AT Aus will have all players of Aus team. Then we need to create AT Aus players(as they don't exist by default) via ingame editor and obviously we'll assign them some face numbers. Then, we'll have to put these players in Aus team.

Faces for AT Aus players will also have to be created and put into the GOB, only then players can play with correct faces.

All the other things(faces,teams,...) are possible, but kits aren't available, that's what I mean to say.

And that's the reason why we can't play with these teams. If we find a solution then,...

sorry mate i realise what were u saying very late?

Ajit said:
I finally got these teams playing, but they don't play on field.

I changed the teams for a C&G trophy to V Chr XI,Aus 80,Win 80,At Aus,At eng,At nzl,robots,... (see pic).

If you consider that region in roster.pak/user0x.sav where squads,... are stored, you'll find that just after the squad(20 players), there is a byte which is 00 for Aus,01 for Ban,02 for Border,... These numbers decide which teams are playing(not any offsets), if I change these to 37,38,39,<not 3a coz its for All Stars>,3b,3c,... It simply puts Aussie squad+line-up+... in Aus 80,...

In this way, I got this to work, there are overall 13 unavailable teams. I had all teams as CPU so it played an entire tourney where All Stars ended up winning, beating User Team 1.

In the zip there is one file with all teams as CPU, so you could yourself test it out.
The other, user07.sav is the file just before finals, with All Stars as user, when you play the game, it crashes after sometime on the loading screen.

It means that only kits for these teams don't exist.

Now, does anyone know where in gob it is mentioned that "this is the kit file for this team",... if you edit the gob you'll find some file names written if you search for "txd4ps2.elf",

dsedb -r run txd4ps2.elf /pub/Project/Cricket/Data/Kits/White/AllTime/AllStar/team_png/team_ps2.lst
dsedb -r run txd4ps2.elf /pub/Project/Cricket/Data/Kits/White/Australia/NSW/team_png/team_ps2.lst

etc. Here the unavailable teams aren't mentioned, but there is team_ps2.lst written towards the end, anyone knowing where these files exist.

In my opinion, these(or similar) files have the path(inside gob) for kit files, suppose we change these paths for ATAus,etc to Aus,etc. we may somehow get Aus kits to work for ATAus,...

then we may get these teams to work.
so is it means there are overall 13 hidden teams or it is u who create teams in this sav file

Users who are viewing this thread