Altering playing conditions in the Sheffield Shield

terrier20

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hello,

I am embarking on a new career. I would like to alter a few conditions in The Shield prior to this. For example; I would like to shorten the lunch interval, change the sponsor logo on stumps, change the ball sponsor/manufacturer and change the umpire kit. I have tried to achieve this prior to starting my career by altering the conditions in 'four day game' via the academy. These changes have not been reflected prior to starting my career with The Warriors. Is it possible to do what I would like to? Do I need to start a 'new' competition, featuring the six states; with the playing conditions set up from scratch?

Thanks and best wishes.

Hello,

I am embarking on a new career. I would like to alter a few conditions in The Shield prior to this. For example; I would like to shorten the lunch interval, change the sponsor logo on stumps, change the ball sponsor/manufacturer and change the umpire kit. I have tried to achieve this prior to starting my career by altering the conditions in 'four day game' via the academy. These changes have not been reflected prior to starting my career with The Warriors. Is it possible to do what I would like to? Do I need to start a 'new' competition, featuring the six states; with the playing conditions set up from scratch?

Thanks and best wishes.

I don't think this stuff is changeable in career mode (as yet, maybe next iteration?)

I should be clear: I was talking about playing conditions (like lunch interval)

Changing stumps and balls involves graphics modding, I don't know if it affects career or not.

Still locked in career mode, changes to any match conditions made elsewhere aren't reflected in career at all

Edit: Graphic changes like bat packs, uniforms, team badges etc. do carry through to career mode - I just updated to Alberts version 6 and some bat packs and my career changed with it

Users who are viewing this thread