An actual Cricket 2005 update with downloads and stuff...yeah!-Request if you dare

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I've started making graphics for Cricket 2005. I've already made quite a few stumps and adboards. I'm waiting for Arslaan to import them or something. Unfortunately Arslaan has stopped going on PC (well he updates his story and continues to bore us with his pictures :p). So anyway, sit back and relax until I release them, k? Well it better be OK! OK?!!

Too late, I'm just putting the finishing touches to my IPL patch, Updated English County and Australian State Rosters, plus made the game as realistic as if it was a real game of cricket all done in a couple of hours...........

I'm in the process of making an England test kit.

Dr. Pepper added 14 Minutes and 14 Seconds later...

Here's my effort at an England Test Kit. Do what has to be done to it lol:
2jfg8eo.png

It's pretty rubbish I know but it's my first ever effort.

Last edited:
Too late, I'm just putting the finishing touches to my IPL patch, Updated English County and Australian State Rosters, plus made the game as realistic as if it was a real game of cricket all done in a couple of hours...........

For cricket 2005 ? When it is coming, Tom ?

For cricket 2005 ? When it is coming, Tom ?

Nah it was actually for Cricket 2012, EA gave it to me for editing.

And yeah Mani, no offence, not a brilliant kit, but then I also suck, so it's kind of rich coming from me, when my attempts look like a baboon has scribbled all over them :p

And yeah Mani, no offence, not a brilliant kit, but then I also suck, so it's kind of rich coming from me, when my attempts look like a baboon has scribbled all over them :p

I shall then better take a backup, before trying out your patch ;)

Yeah I know it's rubbish but it's the best I could do lol. I'll stick to ad boards and stumps for now. Baby steps lol.

Dr. Pepper added 1 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

Anyone want to request anything? I'll get right on it.

I've made the England ODI kit with that template :). I've sent everything to Arslaan for him to import. Once he's done I'll post the previews and the downloads.

Yep sure mate, will get on it. I'll do the graphics, the rest is DIY :p.

Dr. Pepper added 2 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

Can you find me some decent pictures please?

Users who are viewing this thread