An Important announcement on post#60.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
cooltext1046194648.png

IPL-6 Mega Patch ---- Information & Download

Bangladesh, England, India, Pakistan & South Africa Kitbags 2013-14 ---- Download

Last edited:

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
Thanks For Allowing Me To Mod Again Dutchad & I Have Another Question Can I Use Someone Else's Work & Give Him Credit Even If He Doesn't Allows Me To?????????????????

D

Dutch

Thanks For Allowing Me To Mod Again Dutchad & I Have Another Question Can I Use Someone Else's Work & Give Him Credit Even If He Doesn't Allows Me To?????????????????

No, you have to have permission to use anybody elses work in whatever shape or form or you have to create it yourself....what kind of things are you thinking of modding?

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
So you'll simple tweak the mega patches and you think others will allow you to??

Of Course Not, I Was Going To Make Mega Patches By My Own. I Wanted To Have Some Images(Not Mods) For Things Like Kits,Pitch Ad & Stumps Which I Find Hard To Make, But Rest Of The Work Was Gonna Be Made(Not Ripped) By Me & As In My Older Downloads You Have Seen Some Things Like The Csk Stadiums, Menus, Overlays In The Previews That Were Made By Me(Not Ripped)

D

Dutch

Of Course Not, I Was Going To Make Mega Patches By My Own. I Wanted To Have Some Images(Not Mods) For Things Like Kits,Pitch Ad & Stumps Which I Find Hard To Make, But Rest Of The Work Was Gonna Be Made(Not Ripped) By Me & As In My Older Downloads You Have Seen Some Things Like The Csk Stadiums, Menus, Overlays In The Previews That Were Made By Me(Not Ripped)

Well I wish you good luck with it. You will just need to make sure that any work you use of other people is with their permission and otherwise dont use it......

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
Waiting for you to make a strong comeback

Ohh, Come On I Didn't Believe That You Still Support Me Because I Really Have Let You Down So Much Thanks For The Support Now To Make It Up To I Will Make IPL 6 Patch Without Any Ripping Or Plagrism & This Time I Mean It. Thanks

Last edited:

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
IPL 6 Logos Previews!!!!!!!!!!!

Note: These Aren't Released Seperately. These Are The Previews For My Logo Pack In My IPL 6 Patch

ipl6logospreviews.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread