India - Amber
England - Shailesh
Sri Lanka - UnderTaker
West Indies - Killa
Pakistan - Auwais
New Zealand - vetts
Bangladesh - Tareq
Zimbabwe - Sonic

All the participants please create yout team ctm file and email them to me at [email protected]

The schedule for the tournament will be available by tomorrow.

Thank You

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

I've saidit a hundred times but to not annoy this is the last time: Your site is wicked! :up: :D

S

sonic

rangeela, theres a few confused people. the rules say default files only but Shailesh reckons we can make our own ctm's. now that sounds silly, if we can do this, then that would mean we can set whatever values we like for batting and bowling averages. Is this right? if so, then i shall be changing mine as I could do with lowering a few bowling ave's! please confirm, thank you

sonic

R

Rangeela

Guys,

Rules clearly states that we will be using default files, so we will be selecting the squads from the original files that came with c2002.

Thank you for your cooperation

A

amber22

Well , I dont think changing averages does affect a game much
So why worry

And rangeela would you not like updated .ctm files to play rather than default one.

T20

Panel of Selectors
:wall: :wall: that means no Anderson, Collingwood, Blackwell, Harmisson etc. :angry:

:protest: :protest: :protest:

S

sonic

Guys, me and Lisle have made up-to-date ctm files for all the nations, in future I will try to persuade Rangeela to use these for tournaments - they are all accurate and will mean that retired players are absent and that the game is kept realistic, we can't keep using default files, the teams in the game are more than two years out of date now.

A

amber22

But sonic , for future instead of downloading I think we can also make our own .ctm files according to our choice ?
can we?

R

Rangeela

Originally posted by amber22@Jun 1 2003, 01:47 AM
Well , I dont think changing averages does affect a game much
So why worry

And rangeela would you not like updated .ctm files to play rather than default one.
Well amber changing averages does make a big diffrence. If you change the bowler average below 15 you will hardly see the cursor.

Yeah I would like to see the updated squads in the team. but we dont have any updated ctm files available for all nations. I belevie sonic & killa re still working on those

thx