Another international draft?

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
It's been a while since the ODI draft. Why not have another? It was pretty fun last time, when it was active anyway.

Toss in some ideas, and maybe we can find a good one. Sign-up as well, limiting it to 5-8. And we'll choose the more active members.

A few ides of mine:
ODI players who have played less than 150 games

Test players who have played less than 50 games
Test players who played in the 21st century

ODI/Test draft - The ultimate team for both

Players
Gazza
Sifter123
Shravi

Last edited:

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Never done it, but I might have a go. ODIs and Tests mixed?

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
i guess it will be better to do ODI and Test separately rather then mixing it or as a mix category we can have a draft of players age less then or equals to 25.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
I'll confirm my confirmation once I see who else is in, but put me down as a yes for now.

TumTum

International Cricketer
Will there be Cricsim at the end? Not worth it imo if there is no way to tell who has the better team, everyone likes their own at the end.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Will there be Cricsim at the end? Not worth it imo if there is no way to tell who has the better team, everyone likes their own at the end.

Uhh, doing it on cricsim is just stupid. Just discussion is fine. It's actually choosing the players that's the fun part. Not everything in life is a competition, Tum.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Nah Tum Tum & Shravi, I've got an idea here.
I dunno if this was the one which was being used previously.

Lets ask Gajan to put up 5-10 Panel Members (Not the people who draft) and lets ask them to vote to the best team, to be chosen from the teams we end up with.
A public poll will be added after the draft, in which a public voting goes on.

That should work fair IMO.

Given a chance, I'll take up the things after the draft.
I will be just doing all the things after the draft, and I won't be interfering in any part of draft.

Last edited:

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Lets ask Gajan to put up 5-10 Panel Members (Not the people who draft) and lets ask them to vote to the best team, to be chosen from the teams we end up with.
A public poll will be added after the draft, in which a public voting goes on.

That should work fair IMO.

No please. I want to take part for fun and not for winning/losing. Don't want this to turn out something useless.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
No please. I want to take part for fun and not for winning/losing. Don't want this to turn out something useless.

Nah, there won't be any vCash prizes or something called "Winner" or "Loser" here.

And I reckon previously the teams were being rated, which is more or less equivalent:yes.

Mike23

Associate Cricketer
Never participated in one of these before, so i'd want to be in on this.

Num

Club Cricketer
I'd like to participate in this draft please. :D I was quite active in the most recent ODI draft held.

I like the idea of a 'Test players who played in the 21st century' draft. It would make it easier to compare players and their statistics whilst also making teams more comparable.

Last edited:

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
Cricketman, Shravi and Num are almost locks, seeing as they were very active last time.

Gazza added 1 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

As an idea, if you miss two picks you're out.

Users who are viewing this thread