Another Problem

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
This is starting to do my head in. Got past the last problem, installed updated all kits etc. Now i go to the player editor, and look to edit india's team to make them amazing so i might actually get a challenge from this game. Edit all their players, click save, exit and start the game. After the coin toss the game crashes back to the desktop.

Whilst editing the india team, i only see about 6 or 7 players, the rest are miles away (when i say miles i mean i have to click for ages to get thge final few players, i also find the other players i have already edited here, except it hasnt saved the changes.

Does this make any sense?

All i can think, is that it may have something to do with saving the changes made by the player editor, wether that conflicts with the roster bat oack or something i dont know. All i want is to have the latest kits, england roster, face packs and be able to edit the players abilities.

Perhaps your roster file for India has been corrupted somehow? Have you tried putting the original India file back and then trying to edit it again?

That could be it, what would the exact name of the file be, bearing in mind im starting a world tour?

You need the .bag extrator and the file is PlayerandTeamInfo.bag. One of the India test teams in there will be the one you need to replace.

When a file becomes corrupted no matter what you replace it with it will still be corrupted.

I presume you mean baggi studio's? I was using that to change the kits and stuff. Can i use that to edit the india file, it must be dodgy because the game only crashes when i play against india.

* Dont worry all problems now sorted*

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread