Answers to questions

Strahan92

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Is there any way of asking the makers of this game if the 'bugs' that people have said are in the Demo will be in the actual game...if the demo has bugs of its own etc...

Also does anyone think that the game would look so much better if they got rid of that massive EA sign on the pitches and put authentic stumps/bails etc ?

Also does anyone think that the game would look so much better if they got rid of that massive EA sign on the pitches and put authentic stumps/bails etc ?

Yes but they wont thats why we have patches

Strahan92 said:
Is there any way of asking the makers of this game if the 'bugs' that people have said are in the Demo will be in the actual game...if the demo has bugs of its own etc...

Done and done. Check the downloads centre.

barmyarmy said:
Done and done. Check the downloads centre.

Thanks, they are good, but they wont help me when I buy the game on XBOX, my Laptops not great so I have to buy it on XBOX and I dont think there is any way to change the graphics on that.

Strahan92 said:
Thanks, they are good, but they wont help me when I buy the game on XBOX, my Laptops not great so I have to buy it on XBOX and I dont think there is any way to change the graphics on that.

It's the same with me. I'm getting it for PS2.

I have a decent PC thats run the demo no problem but I just couldn't sit for hours playing cricket with a keyboard.

Users who are viewing this thread