Any Chance of a release of the game or academy on Mac's?

danbird20

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi,
was just wondering if there is any chance of this game or the academy being released for macs in the future?
Thanks for anyones help in advance!:cheers

I used to have Parallels on my macbook. Worked fine, although had a few issues coping with the Retina display. You could either load it as a dual boot, in which case it would take all system resources including the video card, or load it as a virtual pc inside mac, in which case only some of the resources would be dedicated to Windows (you could modify the amounts). Only in a dual boot are video games really playable. That worked fine and I used it to play lots of games.

ok thanks yeah maybe!

----------

ok cheers, is it fairly easy to dual boot windows onto a mac then? heard differing reports in the past? also would a 2013 macbook be enough specs wise for the game?
thanks for your help!

ok thanks yeah maybe!

----------

ok cheers, is it fairly easy to dual boot windows onto a mac then? heard differing reports in the past? also would a 2013 macbook be enough specs wise for the game?
thanks for your help!

I have a 2012 macbook and it's fine, although the year isn't enough. Tell me the CPU, ram and GPU.

This was fairly easy to setup yeah. There are youtube tutorials that walk you through it, as long as you have another computer/phone/tablet to watch them on :D

You can set it up such that the virtual desktop and the dual boot connect to the same Windows installation, which is only a relatively new thing and perhaps unique to the Parallels desktop program, which is about 90 bucks. It's then a question of do you want to pay ~ 180 bucks to play one video game? If you want to play many games on Windows then I'd say go for it. Remember though that you need to take a fair chunk out of your Mac hard drive just to install windows, and then leave room for games.

I have a 2012 macbook and it's fine, although the year isn't enough. Tell me the CPU, ram and GPU.

This was fairly easy to setup yeah. There are youtube tutorials that walk you through it, as long as you have another computer/phone/tablet to watch them on :D

You can set it up such that the virtual desktop and the dual boot connect to the same Windows installation, which is only a relatively new thing and perhaps unique to the Parallels desktop program, which is about 90 bucks. It's then a question of do you want to pay ~ 180 bucks to play one video game? If you want to play many games on Windows then I'd say go for it. Remember though that you need to take a fair chunk out of your Mac hard drive just to install windows, and then leave room for games.
ok thanks, its the standard mid 2012 pro model, 4gb of ram, 2.5GHZ with the intel hd 4000 graphics, and ok will have a further look into it all, thanks again!:cheers

Users who are viewing this thread