Any Chance of More Other Domestic Competitions?

jarsofclay

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I was wondering if anyone knows how, or is able to make other domestic leagues for example New Zealand or South African domestic leagues for C2004? Is it even possible?

like i said the last time you posted a thread like this:

there is if you overwrite overteams wit the newly created ones
but if you dont want to overwrite there is no chance

Don't forget South African ones. And why wait for 2006. Other EA titiles get yearly exposure. Put the pressure on for newer and better versions.

I'll be quite happy to eait 'til 2008 if it guarentees a good, bug free, game. EA's incredible 18 month development cycle has been a complete joke, it was meant to decrease bugs not make the game unplayable.

What boggles my mind is that they opt to put 2 SA domestic teams in the game, and then they make those teams GAUTENG (Strikers) and BORDER? Whassup with that? Do they realise that Western Province has been pretty much the strongest domestic team for the past two seasons (doing pretty good this season as well, as a matter of fact). If you ask me, if you are only going to have 2 SA teams, make them WP and Dolphins (or Titans, perhaps)...

Originally posted by barmyarmy
I'll be quite happy to eait 'til 2008 if it guarentees a good, bug free, game. EA's incredible 18 month development cycle has been a complete joke, it was meant to decrease bugs not make the game unplayable.
yeah i agree with ya there.

Originally posted by schase
What boggles my mind is that they opt to put 2 SA domestic teams in the game, and then they make those teams GAUTENG (Strikers) and BORDER? Whassup with that? Do they realise that Western Province has been pretty much the strongest domestic team for the past two seasons (doing pretty good this season as well, as a matter of fact). If you ask me, if you are only going to have 2 SA teams, make them WP and Dolphins (or Titans, perhaps)...

The only reason they would have picked any SA domestic sides is because they play in the tours and no other reason ... as to why they picked the two they did ... thats another story

Originally posted by squiz
like i said the last time you posted a thread like this:

there is if you overwrite overteams wit the newly created ones
but if you dont want to overwrite there is no chance

How can the teams be overwritten to make new ones?
Does anyone have the know-how to do this?

The hex editing is easy enough, but you might have to create the players and the commentsry would be wrong. No reason why this shouldn't be a long term plan but it would very time consuming and difficult.

Users who are viewing this thread