OTHER Any Ride or Moto GP series players on here?

TerryAlderman

Club Captain
I've never played any motorbike games......until now. I got myself Ride 4 and must say that, even though I'm finding it difficult keeping the bikes on the track, I'm smitten with it. It could be a case of a middle age crisis.....I wanted a real motorbike but Mrs Alderman has made it known that I won't be getting one! So I thought I would ride virtual bikes. I like the experience so much that I went and bought Moto GP 20 too. Both games have their strengths and foibles......but I reckon playing them is the most fun a feller of a certain age can have with his vest on.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Lol never ridden a bike in my life or bought a bike game until I got motogp 20 even on easy mode its quite a challenge for a newbie like me but I can win a race if I can avoid getting crashed into.The ai is quite aggressive but its quite fulfilling when you manage to win needless to say I am playing the gp3 series the more powerful bikes are much harder to control. The game has satisfied my bike urge.

TerryAlderman

Club Captain
Lol never ridden a bike in my life or bought a bike game until I got motogp 20 even on easy mode its quite a challenge for a newbie like me but I can win a race if I can avoid getting crashed into.The ai is quite aggressive but its quite fulfilling when you manage to win needless to say I am playing the gp3 series the more powerful bikes are much harder to control. The game has satisfied my bike urge.
Aye......GP3 bikes for me too......they're plenty fast for me at the moment. I like the practice sessions where I can tell my mechanic how the bike is responding and then he sets the bike up differently and I get a better ride and faster laptime. I'm using auto gears at the moment but will have to learn manual eventually......those bigger bikes will need some added assistance in braking.....and that will mean manual downshifts into a corner. Yeah.....I can't put these bike games down at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread