TENNIS AO Tennis 2

Baggy1971

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Can't believe no one has worked on any ao tennis 2 Stuff?

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
How would any of us know until the game comes out?I enjoyed the first version despite its many faults more as a game to play now and then will see the verdicts if i want to buy straight away or wait for the first round of discounts.

Reactions: DAP

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Within the last month, which covers the time the tools have been on Steam, users have uploaded 13 players, 4 venues and 39 scenarios. It seems that most of those uploads are just tests though.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
£19.49 on cd keys for pc version.Will get x box version though.My Pc spec just a bit too low nowadays to play games nicely.

Baggy1971

Club Cricketer
How would any of us know until the game comes out?I enjoyed the first version despite its many faults more as a game to play now and then will see the verdicts if i want to buy straight away or wait for the first round of discounts.

Because the tools were released so I was hoping of some screen shots etc but understand not everyone has a pc etc

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Plenty would likely be creating updated players and such, but they've more or less shown the player creator in the content editor video they did. Bit strange they've not said much for a little while now.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Plenty would likely be creating updated players and such, but they've more or less shown the player creator in the content editor video they did. Bit strange they've not said much for a little while now.
Different Publisher maybe the reason.

Nard2020

Club Captain
Because the tools were released so I was hoping of some screen shots etc but understand not everyone has a pc etc
Well there are a few uploads on YouTube but they can't access gameplay of any sort- so there's not much good a screenshot will do at this point. Plus the tools have only been released for 1 week now.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
Different Publisher maybe the reason.

More or less the same level of promotion ahead of release though, shown a bit more this time around given it wasn't in a beta style state of gameplay with the first iteration.

I was expecting to see how the AI played by now.

Reactions: DAP

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
More or less the same level of promotion ahead of release though, shown a bit more this time around given it wasn't in a beta style state of gameplay with the first iteration.

I was expecting to see how the AI played by now.
Don't know about that. They're most probably following the publishers on this one.

TomW777

Club Captain
Within the last month, which covers the time the tools have been on Steam, users have uploaded 13 players, 4 venues and 39 scenarios. It seems that most of those uploads are just tests though.
Is there any actual need for new creations though given my understanding is that all the creations from AO Tennis 1 will be automatically ported over to AOT 2?

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
I've heard of street dates being broken before, but don't think I've ever heard of it a week out still. I know one channel that does videos on the game in French, wonder if they'll throw some videos up for us to see while we wait for the actual release date.

Users who are viewing this thread