Arcade vs Classic...really confused!

EnigmaticZee

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi,

I know how to bat with classic controls but I prefer arcade. The issue is I cannot seem to hit a 6 or get the ball past the fielders with aggressive shot when playing with arcade. I manage to do that so easily with the pro controls. Is there something I am missing? I am totally confused as to why I am just unable to hit a six with aggressive shot on arcade controls. Can anyone tell me what I might be doing wrong?

D

Deleted member 193590

Hi,

I know how to bat with classic controls but I prefer arcade. The issue is I cannot seem to hit a 6 or get the ball past the fielders with aggressive shot when playing with arcade. I manage to do that so easily with the pro controls. Is there something I am missing? I am totally confused as to why I am just unable to hit a six with aggressive shot on arcade controls. Can anyone tell me what I might be doing wrong?
I've been playing arcade controls also,I can't see any difference between precision and attacking shots,they both seem the same.

EnigmaticZee

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
What about aggressive? Ball never going for a six or carry enough to go past the fielder

EnigmaticZee

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Yes, everything is perfect. Yet it either gets dropped or goes to 4.

D

Deleted member 193590

That's weird,when I first got the game I played my first match on easy arcade and I was smashing it everywhere,maybe a patch has buggered it up?

johanna

School Cricketer
I play with arcade controls and sometimes the aggressive shots don't work like an aggressive shot. I am not sure if this is really a workaround or if its a coincidence, but whenever that happens I tap the L1 button once (which should toggle grounded shots) and then when I use aggressive shots it clears the fielders. But then for the entire session, I have to tap L1 every single ball to have the aggressive shot work.

Then in the next match or after reloading the save file, it works normally. There have been a few instances where even tapping L1 doesn't seem to work which is why I am not sure if its a coincidence or if grounded somehow toggles on by default and tapping L1 untoggles (if that's a word) it.

This is when all 3 are ideal w.r.t timing.

master110

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
I use arcade controls because I am a noob. I play on easy everything and max so difficultly

Users who are viewing this thread