Ashes 2005 Intro Screens Preview

S

sarmad

hi

i have completed one intro screen of the theme " ashes series 2005"...i wasnot able to do justice with all the players becaz of 640 x 480 size of image....but i think i have managed to put top 5 from both teams in it...tell me what do u think about it :D

Attachments

• ashes wallpaper.jpg
    ashes wallpaper.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 280
Mahesh Babu said:
Make them fast and also the one u posted is not good at all.
Thats nice! cmon man give him some credit he put in time and effort to make that n then u go and slag him off and say its rubbish n then demand more!!! chill out man give him some credit coz its quite good.

Briggsey said:
Thats nice! cmon man give him some credit he put in time and effort to make that n then u go and slag him off and say its rubbish n then demand more!!! chill out man give him some credit coz its quite good.
The screen doesnt make any sense!Also we dont like the sky blue colour and font.Its not pleasing enough

What is that can u explain me.Ponting laughing and vaughan looking angry,gillespie looks awkward,and many to point.

Well why dont you suggest what colours you would like for the background then, or go and find some good pictures that you think sarmad should use.

Briggsey said:
Well why dont you suggest what colours you would like for the background then, or go and find some good pictures that you think sarmad should use.
Its upto him.I would like to see stormy dark colour in the background and well tuned pictures of pontin and vaughan both looking seriously(not laughing) and then pieterson on vaughan's side and mcgrath at ricky's side.

:hpraise ur a legend :hpraise great signature :hpraise

:happy love it man :happy

:clap good job :clap

REP FOR U :clap GOOD STUFF :clap

could u do a west indies start screen and signature please?

i love your work

could u include red screenie,chanderpaul,lara,lawson,sarwan,gayle.

and write west indies and climbing back up on it? please

thnx :cheers

Last edited:
Don't listen to Mahesh Babu. Have some rep points for your awesome work!

Mahesh Babu said:
Its upto him.I would like to see stormy dark colour in the background and well tuned pictures of pontin and vaughan both looking seriously(not laughing) and then pieterson on vaughan's side and mcgrath at ricky's side.
thanx mahesh for ur critics.....u have right to express ur feelings...i chose these pics these were the best ones (quality wise ) i cud find.....and the things u said in the quoted area...that looks more like a request than a suggestion....i was thinking of putting vaughan and ponting in the background and in the middle some firey text or something...kepp watching.....this is not the end :D...it just begins.

i guess i could post my ashes wallpaper here, i like yours good work, donno about giles being a 'dangerman' :P

Users who are viewing this thread