Ashes Cricket 2009 DVD Uninstall Fix Tool

DarkBoyBlunder

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi all,

There is a known issue when attempting to uninstall via the link on the popup program that shows when you insert the DVD. If you uninstall via this method, you are not able to uninstall. The Open Beta 1 patch automatically runs this fix tool during installation, but here is a stand alone version of the tool. Because the executable itself is run from the DVD, we cannot patch this problem. In future when you uninstall, you can safely do this via Add/Remove Programs in Control Panel.

Cheers,

-Rob.

Attachments

• AshesCricket2009_Win32ISUninstallInfoFix.zip
    63.3 KB · Views: 2,471
Will this work on the gamesplanet and steam versions? I guess most other players with PC will have patched it via the beta patch.

this game is intalled in my pc but it is not openin though its runs in background:(

when opening, it states archive is corrupt? helpppp ? i want to re-install but using the repair tool on from this disc it shows "the operation is only available to programs curently installed" but i uninstalled it before. there are no files left for it besides in the control panel for rograms but cant uninstal there either.

same here anyone got a another link to file

sorted it i installed revo uninstaller worked brillantly

solution for cricket ash 2009 uninstall error something 160....
step 1. open rar & brows the c: drive programfile look for installshild & look for folder in which setup
of criket ash 2009 is available & delete it problem solve
folders are like {414v23213213v} something like this done start setup now ghost out.....:banana2

solution for the cricket ahs 2009 uninstall
step 1 open rar & brows c: program file & look for installshild folder
in that look for another folder name something like {something!!!!!}
and look for cricket setup & delete it problem solve
now you can run setup of cricket 2009 enjoy..

Thanks man... helped me in doing a clean reinstall:banana2:banana2

Users who are viewing this thread