Ashes Cricket 2009 Screenshots

Well that's what you say in theory, and then if you think they are about to deliver, you have to find something else to complain about.

Well the point is that the Sims is all about personality traits and interactions between two players, whilst a cricket game is about, erm, cricket. You could equally say "Why is the cricket simulation in the Sims so poor, when I've seen cricket games that do it well?".

Did i say cricket games should compete with sims based on the personality traits aspect ? no...

Im just saying that cricket games should implement SOME of the personality traits of sims' games or use that code or knowledge and define their own traits relevant to cricket.

Who cares about the damned cover?? If it had the worst cover ever, but played brilliantly, would you really care?

I would just like to correct one thing. The Game Cover which Rahul has posted and added to first post is not the right one. It's just a Placeholder made by Argos for their website. It's not the official box shot from codemasters. I don't think so any cricket game has been release ever without a picture of any cricket player. :rolleyes:

The first Australian release of Cricket 07 doesn't have a player on it.

When will we get some screenshots of the England Players?

Personaly, with very few exeptions, I thought the faces were truly diabolical in BLIC 2007.

I would just like to correct one thing. The Game Cover which Rahul has posted and added to first post is not the right one. It's just a Placeholder made by Argos for their website. It's not the official box shot from codemasters. I don't think so any cricket game has been release ever without a picture of any cricket player. :rolleyes:

ah yes i knew it was dodgy because it was not on the Codemasters site.

Users who are viewing this thread