MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I'll start with one I've just noticed - stats are broken.

6OYhJaT.jpg

IJvmDJ9.jpg

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I'll start with one I've just noticed - stats are broken.
Figured out what was happening - wickets taken were being given to the player who caught it, not the one who bowled the ball. So the only way to get stats for bowling is to bowl a player out or get them caught and bowled.

DG0WX22.jpg

5J7RuQm.jpg

So if you then put the player who took the catches on to bowl, you then get them on your bowling figures.

The game has an achievement for taking a hat trick - which I haven't unlocked despite getting about 5 of them now. The only ways to get that would be to bowl three people out in a row, or to put a fielder on to bowl, then after that have them take three catches in a row. I think.

When you get absolute basics of cricket wrong, there's no salvaging this game.

As an aside - there's no option to enforce the follow on.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Figured out what was happening - wickets taken were being given to the player who caught it, not the one who bowled the ball. So the only way to get stats for bowling is to bowl a player out or get them caught and bowled.

Holy. Early Septembering. Shit.

You have GOT to be kidding...

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
They have revolutionized the cricket itself and you lot are criticizing them. You should be ashamed of yourself. I applaud their effort to change the core fundamentals of the game to make such a boring game interesting and fun to play with. Kudos Mike Fegan and team. :clap

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
The game has an achievement for taking a hat trick - which I haven't unlocked despite getting about 5 of them now. The only ways to get that would be to bowl three people out in a row, or to put a fielder on to bowl, then after that have them take three catches in a row. I think.
I got the achievement - I just put Agar on to bowl after he took three (non-consecutive) catches in the previous over, it unlocked before he bowled a ball.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
...this game just keeps on giving.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
If you dive, your player dives forwards in the direction they are facing. If you cancel a run and then try to dive back, they dive sideways (at both ends) because they are in the middle of their turning animation.

Users who are viewing this thread