Ashes Cricket 2013 FAQ | Release: 21/06/13 | Pre-Order Links Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
This can added to as required so everyone can trot out the time-honoured phrase "read the FAQ!".

Official FAQ:
https://www.facebook.com/AshesCricket2013/app_340820536415

Pre-Order Ashes Cricket 2013 NOW

Support Planet Cricket AND buy the game, by Pre-Ordering using these Amazon links

The Facts...

When will the game be released?

21st of June 2013

What platforms is the game for?

Xbox 360, PS3, Wii U & PC

Didn't Trickstar make International Cricket 10? Will this just be an updated version of that?

Yes, they did make IC10 with Codemasters but AC13 will be "built from scratch" according to producer Jamie Firth - see the related "Ask Chief" thread for more in-depth information

Do England cricket players really play cricket video games?

We understand that they used to but now it's all FIFA, PES and F1. Something must be done.

When can the first screen shots be expected?
Unknown at this point... Keep an eye on the forums or the Ashes Cricket official website.

How far along is the game in development right now?
It's approximately an 18 month development cycle, or two babies. On that, we currently have one baby and the second has been conceived.

When can we expect a website?
Online now: Ashes Cricket 2013 The Video Game ...and on Facebook & Twitter

The Speculation...

Chief Answers...

Note: Newest answers are at the top of this list, oldest at the bottom

The Podcasts...

The Video Diaries...

The Interview...

Last edited by a moderator:

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
When can the first screen shots be expected?
Not this side of Xmas: I'd expect you to start seeing visuals sometime around February...

How far along is the game in development right now?
It's approximately an 18 month development cycle, or two babies. On that, we currently have one baby and the second has been conceived.

When can we expect a website?
That I don't know, but I would expect around the same time as visuals (pretty boring website otherwise!) :)

Chief

Panel of Selectors

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Thank you.

You don't know how much it means to the cricket gaming community to hear from someone who is responsive and transparent. We've been treated so badly in the past. I, for one, appreciate reciprocity in the respect and discussion.

Who are you, and what have you done with the real Captain Oz? :)

We all want the same thing, and that's for the game to be blisteringly awesome: this forum is absolutely key to that, and every drop of feedback only helps us get there.

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Someone on Facebook noticed that the Amazon page seems to have been updated with some new information... I didn't think some of that was being announced yet, but seeing as it's there I don't see the harm in drawing your attention to the possibility...

:spy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread