AShes cricket name commentry of all players found

joe2517

Club Captain
I was just going through the commentry files with the big editor i managed to find some name commentry which was a shock becuase as we know there is no name commentry ingame this where i am getting confused because i managed to extend numbers and i was getting ach and every players nae commentery k now all we have to do is getting it actuaaly running in game like assigning it to each person exciting i am onfident someone will do it i have names and commentry files from the big editor just image if we can get it in the game even the latest game ashes 2017 does not have name commentry cheers

AshesCricket2019

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
That is incorrect, there is name commentary for James Anderson & Mitchell Johnson, when you select them to bowl a new over, the commentator will often say: "Anderson to start a new over", etc.

Chief

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Being almost a decade ago, I can't remember how much of this actually got used in the game. I *think* it was a pretty late addition and limited to a very small pool of key players.

AshesCricket2019

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
As i already said, it's Anderson & Johnson there is "Lee" as well for Brett Lee - I haven't checked to see if there are any more in the sound files yet but I don't think so.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread