Ask Questions to the Cricket Coach Development Team!

When top companies like Codemasters struggle to get real player name licenses, how did you guys; being stand-alone developers, manage to get accurate player details?

This is just a general query...

And yeah, the game looks promising!!

Thanks for all the feedback, we've sourced our data from a number of internet sites. We then use researchers to rate players based on their career stats and known abilities.

The game should be available both in the shops and over the internet, there won't be audio commentary, but there is text commentary.

There will be a full list of questions and answers in a special interview by the PlanetCricket.net team. Expect this during the next 10 days.

Oli, I wouldn't advise you answering any 'release date' questions, because that got me into alot of trouble with Cricket Master. ;)

in a interview you fool :P jk mate

duffarama said:
Oli, I wouldn't advise you answering any 'release date' questions, because that got me into alot of trouble with Cricket Master. ;)
May I remind you that this is not Oli's 1st game? he knows all about it :)

will you be able to create custom players.

In Cricket Coach will it only have the 2d view from birds eyeview or are there other views as well

I think I'm right in saying that the interview the questions in this thread were for has aready happened, here

why in one of the screenshots for south australia is wayne phillips playing when he is the coach

How big is the demo going to be???? 1 match? 2 matches? 3?????
:cheers

As u know that MVCM demo is for only 1 match and it is sucks so propably CC demo will be last for 5 match or so (I hope it last for 2 seasons atleast)

Users who are viewing this thread