Assassin's Creed: Unity Sneak Peek Video

shubham466

County Cricketer

Ubisoft is going to release the next game of AC franchise titled UNITY. Featuring a new assassin named 'Arno'.
The game was set in 18th-century Paris during the French Revolution. It would release in late 2014.

I've been a huge fan of AC series. Loved all the games except the third one. I think this game will be better than all the games. I'm eagerly waiting for its release. :thumbs

Last edited by a moderator:

nightprowler10

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
It's next gen only. They're apparently releasing another game that will be current gen called Comet, there are no details on this second game at this point.

I think with the architecture they have available, this could be the most fun AC game since Brotherhood from a parkour perspective. I can't wait to see the Notre Dame up close. I will have to invest in a PS4 (or borrow someone's) to play this though.

shubham466

County Cricketer
It's next gen only. They're apparently releasing another game that will be current gen called Comet, there are no details on this second game at this point.

Yep. They are working on a major game of AC series called 'Comet' or simply Assassin's Creed 5. I think that'd be their main for a next gen AC game.

I think with the architecture they have available, this could be the most fun AC game since Brotherhood from a parkour perspective. I can't wait to see the Notre Dame up close.

We saw a very partial view of the game (Unity), but the visuals may not vary. As the Publishers are claiming that the visuals were created in-engine and should be representative at what the final product would look like. :)

nightprowler10

Executive member
Surprised to see no more discussion here about this. Lots more info has come out regarding the Unity next gen game as well as the current gen Rogue (originally codenamed comet).

D

Deleted member 9102

The Assassin's Creed games are kinda shitty these days IMO, an example of all that's wrong with these mainstream 'AAA' yearly throwaway releases. I enjoyed AC 2 when I played it on 360 but since then it's gradually become more and more soulless and boring. I got AC:IV Black Flag free with my GPU when I built my PC and it's just a badly made game.

D

Deleted member 9102

Invisible walls, goofy animation transitions, stupid physics... Uninspired story/characters, poor optimisation for PC, piss poor combat, simplistic free running (just hold RT and A) etc...

I had this happen in the first couple of hours;

And just look at the stupid way this ragdoll folds back on itself;

32384DB9E46AADDE6072AE6C78F5180A0FC0AA1A

While playing I just get the feeling that it's a completely soulless cash cow that's rushed and badly made in many areas.

nightprowler10

Executive member
While it's definitely become a cashcow for Ubi, I don't think those random glitches make it a bad game per se. Every one of their games tend to have the glitches but I don't think it always detracts from the overall product too much. I am worried about the direction though. Rogue is a slightly more polished version of Black Flag and Unity seems very glitchy in the gameplay videos causing a small delay in release.

Users who are viewing this thread